So i just made this up cuz i can.
- Nori with olive oil and sea salt (or plain)
- Tahini (sesames, lemon juice, sea salt)(Tj’s $2.00)
- 4 Raw Organic Asparagus, thinly sliced
- 3 Organic Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Organic Carrots and Green Cabbage shredded
- 1 Squirt of Braggs liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Saracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crab meat (great deal at Trader Joes in refri section) King crab meat
- 4 slices Wild Salmon (smoked)
- lemon on top
Not only is Nori a BOOSTER FOOD, it is a way to get essential minerals into your body.SEAWEEDS provide bountiful stores of minerals, the most of any food, that are in higher concentration then any edible land plant (Ruperrez, 2002.) Research has shown seaweeds to be especially rich in the macro minerals sodium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and in the trace minerals iron, zinc, manganese and copper (ruperez, 2002.) Minerals are only entered into the body through herbal teas, sea vegetables, and dark leafy vegetables. When you are in high stress situations, your minerals are the first to be used up. They are essential for every day bodily function and you should learn ways to incorprate them into your body!
Trader Joes sells a DELICIOUS snack. Great for your earthquake kit as well! Yes i know, i am a dork.
Shout out to my mexy helper.. REIZA. Shalom