- 1 bunch baby rainbow carrots, cut into round slices
- ½ cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1 spring thyme
- 3 mandarin oranges
- 1 6- ounce wild salmon fillets
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 2 shallots
- 3 Meyer lemons
- 2 T coconut milk
- sea salt
- 1 bunch black kale, ribs removed, chopped
- Toss round cut carrots with olive oil, thyme and juice of ½ orange (place rind in with carrots). Cover and roasted in over @ 350 for 25-30 minutes, until fork tender
- Prepare the salmon with chopped parsley, chives and 1 shallot. Mix with zest form one lemon and 2 T olive oil. Place salmon in pan with mixture and bake in oven for 250 for 12-15 minutes or until just tender to touch.
- For dressing, whisky together coconut milk, olive oil, 2 chopped shallots, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt.
- Peel and slice remaining 2 ½ oranges.
- Place carrots, orange slices and kale in a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Toss and place on a plate, top with salmon.
775 calories, 50.2 g fat (9g saturated fat), 47 g CHO, 9 g fiber, 250 mg sodium, 43 g protein.
Recipe from Tendergreens chef Rian!